Excellence In Divorce And Tax-Related Matters

Adjusting A Divorce Or Custody Decision Is Possible

Sometimes a divorce order isn’t always the end of your battle. If you are experiencing challenges after a custody or divorce decision, you need an experienced Florida judgment modification and enforcement attorney to help you.

Following a divorce or child custody battle, various issues may arise as time passes and circumstances change. For example, a child support arrangement may need adjusting following a change in employment. A parenting plan and timesharing schedule may need enforcing if the other party isn’t following the agreement. Whatever the issue is, you can rely on my decades of experience and knowledge to help you find an efficient and practical resolution.

From Easy Changes To Modification Disputes, You Can Rely On Me To Help You

I have focused my career on helping clients with family law cases and have extensive experience in aspects of this area of law. This experience allows me to help clients, from their initial divorce proceedings to modifying a child custody arrangement before moving to a different state or country.

I can help you with a wide variety of post-judgment modification or enforcement issues, including:

  • Child custody modification
  • Paternity matters
  • Relocations
  • Alimony adjustments
  • Child support changes

An order in a divorce or custody case establishes the rules that the parties must follow. If one of the parties wants to modify the orders, one must file a request with the court. If both parties agree to the modification, it typically will be approved. However, sometimes a party may dispute the modification request. I can represent you in negotiations to try and find a creative and practical solution that suits the needs of all parties.

I can also help you with judgments made outside of Florida if they involve a Florida case, whether internationally or in a different state. These cases can be complex, so it is important that you contact an experienced family law attorney who knows how to navigate multiple laws and jurisdictions.

Don’t Settle If Something In Your Agreement Isn’t Working For You

If something needs to change after your divorce or custody decision, don’t wait until it becomes an even bigger problem. I will help you find solutions so that you can move forward. I assist clients throughout the state with offices in Vero Beach, Miami and Fort Pierce. Contact me today to discuss your case at 772-217-8120 or complete an online contact form.